Carlita™ – Sheegene 25
Ripens a few weeks earlier than Crimson and produces very large and loose bunches of good sized berries with a unique shape and bright red color. Excellent, intense sweet, neutral flavor, with crisp texture.
- Variety Name: Sheegene 25
- Trademark Name: Carlita™
- Harvest Time: Crimson -2 to -3 weeks
- Flavor: Sweet Neutral / Fruity
- Berry Size:Large to extra large 22 mm+ / (14/16″+)
- Brix: Typically 19°+
- Vine Vigor: Very Strong
- Storage performance: Very good condition after 6 weeks storage trial.