Stay up to date with SNFL News.
SNFL News is here to serve our growers, retailers, and consumers with the latest news developments and events.
SNFL CoNNect February 2023
Rosa Sánchez Guardiola- 09 February, 2023
THE NEWSLETTER TO SHARE FRESH NEWS, TRENDS, AND EVENTS We want to share with you again our updated news from SNFL Group, with the first edition of 2023 SNFL coNNect. We know that the 2022/23 season is challenging for all of us. That’s why, SNFL teams continue supporting you, our growers, and partners, to get …Read More
Have we met at @AsiaFruitLogistica 2022?
Daniela Rodriguez- 19 January, 2023
Asia Fruit Logistica Bangkok took place from 2nd to 4th of November 2022 at the Queen Sirkit National Convention Center (QSNCC) in Bangkok, Thailand. Fruit Logistica is Asia´s number one international trade show for fresh fruits and vegetables, covering the entire fresh produce industry value chain and its service support companies, as well as the …Read More
SNFL: Presenting IvoryTM in China
Daniela Rodriguez- 11 January, 2023
SNFL Group, partnering with global leaders in fresh produce, Vanguard International and Riverking International organized a in-person grape tasting event on January 11th, 2023, in Guangzhou, China. The event took place at the Guangzhou Jiangnan Market and gave the first presentation of the IvoryTM grape variety, including container opening, tastings and interviews, as well a …Read More
¡Meet SNFL at Berlin Fruit Logistica 2023!
Daniela Rodriguez- 05 January, 2023
¡Fruit Logistica Berlin is around the corner! It takes place from February 8th to10th, 2023 at the Berlin Exhibition Grounds. Fruit Logistica has been recognized as the leading trade fair of fruit commerce worldwide, showing a perspective of the most important fresh fruit markets. Its main objective is to cover the entire value chain, from …Read More
SNFL Australia: Delivering High-Quality Seedless Varieties to Asia
Marie-Anne de Béjarry- 02 December, 2022
Australian table grape growers produced almost 200,000 tonnes of table grapes last year, with 70% grown for export to an increasing number of countries and the remaining 30% consumed domestically, according to the Australian Table Grape Association. Asia is the main destination for Australian table grapes, especially China, representing 25% of the total imports into …Read More
IG Grapes joins hands with SNFL Group to plant world-class grape varieties in India
Marie-Anne de Béjarry- 07 November, 2022
The collaboration will focus on bringing top-notch varieties to Indian consumers. The project will be initiated with 40 acres in Nashik, aiming to go up to 100 acres by 2023. 29th September 2022: IG International, one of India’s leading fresh fruit importers, has joined hands with Special New Fruit Licensing, SNFL Group, one of …Read More